Moving home can be exciting, exhausting and expensive. But with a little planning, it is possible to avoid feeling worn out after the move, and, reduce your moving expenses! Plan a weekend move and take advantage of our Weekend Special Offer. It’s also a great opportunity to get family and friends to help out, making the whole experience enjoyable rather than stressful. Also, in our experience, it is not always necessary to incur the cost of professional movers, check out our helpful tips on moving house and packing.
Have a look at the compact Mini Mover; ideal for a one or two bedroom apartment move or a medium-sized load. You can hire one of these sturdy and reliable 3.5 tonne Luton Vans for just €169 (plus VAT) on the weekend. Also keep an eye on our Special Offers page for daily and mid-week van rental discounts or speak to any one of our friendly customer care team who can offer you expert advice.
No matter how short the distance to your new home might be, it is critical that the van hire is an appropriate size and in excellent working condition. This will help reduce the chances of you having to make more than one trip or delays caused by a breakdown.
Do not make the mistake of picking a van rental based price alone or by just looking at the truck to determine if your stuff will fit. It is advisable to consult a customer service representative at the van rental company about which size is right for you. Watch this video to know more about the size and dimensions of our Mini Mover.
If you are not sure about how much space you need, call the moving professionals at National Truck Rental and we can recommend the right size for your van hire.
5 Tips for a Trouble-Free Van Hire
Moving has its share of frustrations and stress irrespective of how well you may plan. To reduce stress and ensure everything goes right, National Truck Rental offers a few useful tips for van hire.
- Choose a Reliable Van Rental Company – Well-maintained and clean vans make for a smooth and stress-free move. An established van rental company cares about its customers and reputation. Ask friends and neighbours for suggestions. Read online customer reviews to determine service quality.
- Determine How Much Stuff You Have – One way to do this is by the number of bedrooms you have. Most customers say it works for them. Although, if your rooms are packed tight with furniture and other items, it might be preferable to consider a larger van.
- Don’t Forget the Items in the Shed – Keep in mind the bikes, lawn mowers etc in the shed or any possessions you may have stored in your garage. Also remember to calculate some extra space for large, odd-sized or delicate items.
- Do Not Base Your Decision Solely on Price – Rates that are too low are usually cheap for a reason! Inspect the van to ensure the vehicle is sturdy and reliable. Features like a tail lift or a side door option are convenient and make your move easier.
- Is the Rental Company’s Location Convenient? – Having to drive a long distance to pick up and drop off the rental van can be inconvenient and time-consuming. A location with easy access to all major routes reduces your time and effort.
Book Your Van Hire Today – Avail of Weekend Discounts
Reduce moving stress by selecting the right van hire. Book the Mini Mover from National Truck Rental and enjoy special weekend discounts on already low rates. This 3.5 tonne Luton van is easy to load and a comfortable ride. You can also check out our Special Offers page for savings on daily or mid-week van hires.
To find out more about van hire, please call our friendly team or fill out the enquiry form and one of our customer care representatives will get back to you shortly.