Rent a Van to Save More in the New Year
- Cash Flow Issues: When you operate a business, you may not always have the amount of cash that is necessary to buy a vehicle. If you are a small business owner and struggling to pay employees and vendors, purchasing a van could be a big expense that stretches your budget for the year.
- CoNTVRact Features: In addition to the cost of the vehicle itself, you will also need to budget for ongoing maintenance, as well as emergency repairs in case of a breakdown. A coNTVRact or lease from NTVR includes an assortment of features. These features include all the repairs and maintenance a vehicle requires, as well breakdown service and vehicle replacement after a breakdown. If your business owned a vehicle, you would need to absorb the cost of such services.
- Other Lease Benefits: Our coNTVRacts also include routine tyre replacement, oil and anti-freeze replenishment, washing the vehicle, an annual CVRT test, and scheduled servicing. We can provide additional vehicles when you need them during your peak times, and we make them available at reduced rates.
- Maximising Other Resources: By hiring a vehicle for your business, you are ultimately maximising resources other than just cash. When you have more cash flow available, you can offer more benefits to your staff members. This leads to happier, loyal employees, which, in turn, works to the advantage of your company. More money in your budget may also enable you to upgrade or purchase new equipment. You might even operate in additional locations.
- Flexibility: Van hire provides you with greater flexibility overall. You do not need to commit to buying a vehicle that might not always suit your circumstances. Even if your business currently has a vehicle, you may require additional transport during the busiest periods. You can choose a van or truck that will help you meet customer demand, so you are not forced to turn away business simply because you cannot cope with the surge.