Are you moving house?
Moving house or apartment can be a difficult, stressful time and this hasn’t been made any easier by current housing market conditions.
There are so many things to organise, together with the physical upheaval of moving somewhere new.
At National Truck Rental we understand this and try to take some of the stress out of your move by being as flexible as possible with our Van and Truck rental service.
Being in the truck rental business since 1980, we have helped move countless families and like to think that we have got this down to a ‘Fine Art’. The following points summarise what you can expect from our rental service:
- Knowledgeable staff: Our Sales staff are very knowledgeable and can help select the best truck for your move. They will ask lots of questions such as, the number of bedrooms in your current house/apartment, how far away your new home is, what parking and access is like, how many people are helping you with the move etc. Check out our Our Vehicles to help you visualise what our trucks look like.
- Insurance options: We can help you transfer your own car insurance across for the period of the rental or we can organise separate comprehensive insurance depending on your preference.
- Lots of Free Car Parking Space: Our rental facility is located in the Stadium Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Dublin 11, Eircode: D11 CY95. This is a purpose built facility and has ample car parking where you can leave your car when you pick up your van or truck for free. Customer vehicles are parked at their own risk.
- Personal help from our professional rental team: We’ll show you the truck inside and out; open up the back, make sure you know how to use the hydraulic Tail Lift and ensure that you feel comfortable and safe driving your Truck or Van. And, we can help with moving accessories such as Bubble Wrap, Tape or a Hand Trolley.
- Flexible, Flexible, Flexible: If you’re running a little late don’t sweat it! We know how easy it is to underestimate the time it takes to move. Just call us and we’ll work something out.
We have lots of information available on making your move less stressful and as hassle free as possible with Moving Tips, Accessories, Frequently Asked Questions etc. You will find these by navigating through the menu options on both the top and the right hand side of each page. However, if you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always call our friendly rental team or fill out the enquiry form and one of our customer care representatives will get back to you.