Information Collected and How we Use it
In general, National Truck & Van Rental does not collect personal identifying information from visitors to this web site unless such information is provided by the individual. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of National Truck & Van Rentals’s Internet servers, including the type of operating system and browser being used by the visitor. The information we collect allows us to make statistical analysis of the use of our site, to improve the content of our site, and to customize our site to better suit your needs.
We may use aggregated information, which does not identify you personally, for advertising, marketing, promotional and other business purposes. Should you choose to provide personal identifying information, we may use and disclose that information in a number of ways related to your use of our site. We may use your personal identifying information in connection with sending you specific, targeted information that may be of interest to you. We may use your contact information, such as your e-mail address and/or phone number, to acknowledge your request for information or for other similar purposes. We will not sell our member contact list or provide your personal identifying information to any other person or entity in the ordinary course of our business, although we reserve the right to transfer such information in connection with a change in ownership of National Truck & Van Rental or its assets.
We only retain the Personal Data collected from a User for as long as the User’s business relationship is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law.
Corrections and Deletions
Terms and Conditions
National Truck & Van Rental is pleased to provide this web site for your personal use. However, by using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions provided below.
Use of Site and Site Material
This site is provided for your personal non-commercial use. You may not copy material from this site for commercial use. You may copy material in limited quantities from this site for your personal non-commercial use provided that our copyright notice is affixed to the copied material. National Truck & Van Rental reserves the right to terminate at any time your permission to make personal copies of material from this site. You are prohibited from using this site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage unlawful conduct. National Truck & Van Rental may from time to time monitor or review material transmitted or posted using this site and reserves the right to delete any material the company deems inappropriate. National Truck & Van Rental is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any material transmitted or posted using this site.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
National Truck & Van Rental owns the copyright to this site. Notwithstanding any other term or condition in this agreement, National Truck & Van Rental retains ownership to the copyright in this site and all material from this site. National Truck & Van Rental owns the trademarks, service marks, and trade dress (“Trademarks”) displayed on this site. Nothing on this site should be construed as a licence to use the Trademarks. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
Your use of this site and material from this site is at your own risk. National Truck & Van Rental strives to provide accurate and up-to-date material on this site. However, National Truck & Van Rental makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of the material provided on this site. National Truck & Van Rental assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on this site.
Neither National Truck & Van Rental, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site or any material from this site. Without limiting the foregoing, this site and the material provided on this site are provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this statement may not apply to you. National Truck & Van Rental assumes no liability or responsibility for any damage to you, your computer, or your other property, due to your access to, use of, or downloading of this site or any materials provided on this site.
By visiting this site you agree to the European laws, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use.
National Truck & Van Rental has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for any sites linked to this site. Your linking to any sites from this site is at your own risk. By linking to a site or permitting a link to this site, National Truck & Van Rental does not endorse the site operator or the content of the linked site.
The GDPR legislation outlines the following rights to which National Truck & Van Rental adheres to:
- The right to be informed – Transparency of how we are using personal data
- The right of access – individuals will have the right to know exactly what information is held about them and how it is processed.
- The right of rectification – individuals will be entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’, this refers to an individual’s right to having their personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why they wish to discontinue.
- The right to restrict processing – an individual’s right to block or suppress processing of their personal data.
- The right to data portability – this allows individuals to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose.
- The right to object – in certain circumstances, individuals are entitled to object to their personal data being used. This includes, if a company uses personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for the performance of a task in the public interest.
- Rights of automated decision-making and profiling – the GDPR has put in place safeguards to protect individuals against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is made without human intervention. For example, individuals can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence has a legal bearing on them, or is based on automated processing.
Contacting UsYou can contact us at the following mailing address in the Republic of Ireland:
National Truck & Van Rental Inc.
Stadium Business Park
Ballycoolin Road, Dublin 11
D11 CY95 Ireland
Alternatively you can reach our Privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org.