Why Should You Insure Additional Drivers with A Van Hire?
If you are renting a moving truck, consider insuring additional drivers with your van hire. Accidents can occur at any time, especially when you are in a rush, have a lot on your mind or are tired and stressed. Moving house includes all! Added to this is the challenge of driving a vehicle that you are unfamiliar with, especially if you decide a rent a van. In our experience, it is advisable to be prepared. Even experienced drivers have had mishaps when driving a rental truck or van. Whether it is a slight bumper-tip or a crash, it will cost you. Check out our economical driver insurance. We can offer Comprehensive Insurance on our van rentals from as little as €50 per day plus VAT.
Moving house is both an exciting and trying time. Little challenges are likely to crop up, no matter how well you plan. Reducing as many risks as you can think of will help make for a smoother move. Hiring the right van and insuring additional drivers who have offered to help are top priority. We have a range of rental vehicles as well as replacement vans and trucks to accommodate your needs. Keep a watch on our Special Offers page for discounts on already low rental rates.
If you are not sure about how much space you need or have questions about insurance costs, call the moving professionals at National Truck Rental. We can recommend the right size van hire and insurance coverage for your move. Read our Guide to Renting a Van or Truck .
Why Insuring Additional Drivers with a Van Rental Company Makes Sense
Customers often ask us why they should insure additional drivers with our van hire company rather than their current insurance provider. Here are 5 reasons we know will make a huge difference to your move, when you rent a van.
- It is Easier: There are no phone calls to make or delays caused by the back and forth with questions from insurance providers. Van rental companies have ready options you can take advantage of.
- It is Cheaper: Longstanding relationships with insurance providers enable established van rental companies to provide temporary coverage at lower rates. In our experience, the handling fee charged by your insurance company to temporarily transfer insurance can often be as much as €100!
- It Saves Time: When moving, there is so much to do and so little time to accomplish it all. We help our customers save precious time and money by getting two things done at the same time—your van rental as well as additional driver insurance. It only takes us a few minutes to get everything set up for you.
- It Covers Your Needs: Whether you are looking for daily, weekly or a weekend van rental, our options are designed to accommodate your needs. What’s more, we offer coverage for both domestic and commercial requirements.
- It Gives You Peace of Mind: Should you need to add an additional driver or change a name on the temporary insurance on the day of your move, it’s no problem at all. Simply let one of our customer representatives know when you come to pick up your van rental and they will do the needful. You will have peace of mind knowing it is all covered when you rent a van with us.
Book Your Van Hire Today – Get Affordable Insurance for Additional Drivers
Enjoy a smooth move while reducing your expenses with affordable, quality van rentals and low driver insurance rates. Book a moving van from National Truck Rental today and get insurance for additional drivers at the same time. Our moving trucks and vans are well-maintained, easy to load and deliver a comfortable ride.
Need help with selecting a van size or have any questions about insurance for the rental? Contact the moving professionals at National Truck Rental to find the perfect van hire for your needs.
To find out more about van rental or insurance coverage for additional drivers, please call our friendly team or fill out the enquiry form and one of our customer care representatives will get back to you shortly.